How to arrive to your apartment rental in Shijonawate
Access to Shijonawate from Kansai Airport
From Kansai Airport by limousine bus
- Get on the Airport Limousine Bus headed to Moriguchi Keihan Station at #9 Bus Stop. It takes about 80 minutes.
- Get off the bus at Moriguchi Keihan Station, take a short taxi ride (15-20 minutes) directly to the apartment.
The bus ticket costs 1890¥ per adult, children pay half-price. The taxi ride will be around 3000¥ for one 4-seater taxi. This option is very relaxing because the drivers will take care of your bags. Taking the bus is also the best way to avoid very crowded trains. Find more information about the limousine bus on the airport website.
From Kansai Airport by train
- Go to Kansai Airport JR station
- At the station, check the time of the fastest and direct train to JR Kyobashi. DO NOT take the local train, it will take you several hours.
- Get off the train at Kyobashi JR station and go to the Platform 2.
- Then you will get on the train for JR Shijonawate station. (Shijonawate is the nearest train station to the apartment)
If you take the correct trains, it will be a 95 minutes trip from Kansai Airport to Shijonawate station. The trip costs 1360¥ per adult, children pay half-price. Read more about train travel on our tourism information page.
Access to the apartments from Shijonawate station
You have two choices from Shijonawate station : walking or taking a taxi. It will be 12-15 minutes walking and 5 minutes by taxi.
By taxi, the ride will cost ¥690. To help your driver, print the destination address in japanese. Read more about taxis in Japan on our tourism information page.
Here is the adress, in japanese and in english:
1-6 2chome Minamino Shijonawate, Osaka Japan